- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 04 Nov 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Role holder will be responsible for end-2-end delivery for strengthening SCB's SWIFT payment platform cyber security process and controls
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Technical Specialist / Business Analysts to effectively implement cyber security for payment systems
- Define the implementation plan (including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks).
- Track status updates and highlight any deviation to scope, Cost or timelines.
- Provide direction and support to the team in resolving conflicts and deadlock that could impact timelines.
- Vendor Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Hiring of project resources & people development.
- Coordinate Training & Workshops with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct gap analysis against the established framework & guidelines to assess levels of adherence.
- Work closely with the Group Functions and Business Areas to implement / enhance cyber security controls and documentation
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups, and committees to support approval and implementation of cyber security across SWIFT payment platforms
- Educate IT staff on subject best practices and standards
- Delivery and quality of assigned project tasks and activities.
- Compliance with SCB project management practices
- Provide project updates, reporting and MIS.
- Identify and create positive relationships with stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 12 years + experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Project management delivery experience in implementing change management projects that involve cross geography and multi-functional delivery.
- Experience in implementing large scale compliance & regulatory change initiatives for Global Banks.
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience in managing change initiatives with >10 team members.
- Outstanding ability to write clear, concise, and plain English.
- Outstanding ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Outstanding ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Structured thinker with the ability to break down complexity into smaller parts to aid communication and implementation
- Self-starter and individual contributor who is comfortable with working within a geographically diverse line management structure
- Experience in developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Experience in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MPP
- Knowledge of SWIFT payments infrastructure
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging formats
- Business knowledge of payments processing
- Challenging deadlines.
- Interconnected delivery streams requiring on-the-ground programme management expertise to effectively manage dependencies, critical path & interlocks
- Countless conversations and negotiations with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Satisfaction in delivering against a key objective for the Group
The closing date for applications is 30/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.