Based in Singapore and within the Customer Delivery Services (CDS) team, you will perform project management work in the South East Asia region.
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto.
- Driving the implementation full ‘life cycle’ of Murex Front to Back Capital Markets software
- Enforcing project governance and risk management
- Enforcing Murex implementation best practices with clients/implementation partners
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders
- Perform crisis management when required
- Managing virtual teams of Murex functional and technical implementation consultants (on project basis)
- Ability to work independently while following a project delivery methodology
- Knowledge of Financial Markets preferred
- Good communicator: ability to clearly communicate with people at all levels about goals, responsibility, performance, expectations and feedback,
- Demonstrated maturity in interacting with clients at mid to senior management level
- Ability to perform under pressure and believe he/ she can influence the outcome and see it as an opportunity,
- Team Building Skills: provides the substance that holds the team together in common purpose toward the right objective,
- Ability to travel in the South East Asia region on a frequent basis (up to 50% per year), depending on the assignment taken
The project Manager has 8-10 years of working experience with at least 5 years of Project Management experience ideally in
- Driving the implementation of Treasury/Capital Markets software (preferred) or other banking software
- Leading complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.)