- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
The Information Technology department is a key enabler to keep our business moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies to enhance INCOME's ability to be the leading global long-term Insurance firm. We aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive and innovative work environment.
We are seeking a strong, analytical self-starter candidate to fill the role of a PMO Manager to develop and implement solutions as part of the Program Management Office (PMO). The primary role of this position is to support the PMO in the governance and the successful delivery of projects.
INCOME's PMO team focuses on helping both our Business and IT stakeholders in delivering competitive advantage through the use of process improvement, governance, and strategic technology and digital implementations. INCOME is one of the leading insurers in Singapore and the role entails working across IT functional units to provide deep experience and expertise across a number of topics including: Digital Transformation, Data & Digital Platforms, Software & Agile and Digitizing the IT function.
- Support and managing strategic projects and service delivery.
- Exposure to AGILE methodology and agile deliverables with an understanding AGILE software delivery.
- Good understanding of the technology side of digital and enterprise architecture principals.
- Strong experience in (IT) benchmarking and/or how to develop digital maturity assessments
- Experience in taking strategy to implementation with experience in selecting tools and applications, to advising next generation of IT Infra and /or front end facing applications.
- Responsible for translating business requirements to high performance technical solutions through a defined Solutioning process.
- Work closely with the PMO team, collaborate with the various cross functional teams, manage content and planning for project meetings, support revenue tracking and reporting, and work with the PMO on strategic projects.
- The individual will use excellent organizational and project management skills to help manage the practice as well as communication and teaming skills to interface with stakeholders, cross functional colleagues and other teams.
- You will monitor progress for individual projects to understand and track delivery, helping anticipate and pro-actively resolve key risks to delivery. You will co-ordinate, oversee and/or undertake impartial project reviews and health-checks to ensure the overall 'delivery safety' of projects, addressing actions and requirements arising from these reviews.
- You will called to play the role of Change Manager to ensure initiatives are accepted and adopted by stakeholders. As Change Manager, you will focus on people side of change. Your role will be to create conditions for a smooth transition to changes with least resistance from the stakeholders and maximum enthusiasm to adapt to the change.
- Actively participates in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes.
You will also engage with key project teams to help them integrate their projects with crucial change management initiatives undertaken by the organization
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5 years' experience in large scale project management
- A proven track record of successfully leading and delivering at least 3 major applications / systems implementation projects end-to-end (>$1m, 20 - 30 pax in project team)
- Strong project management, change management and facilitation skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to interpret complex information from numerous sources. Prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience working in a fast pace environment with a capacity to prioritize, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and vendors to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Relevant certifications in project / program / portfolio management. E.g. PMP, CITPM, PRINCE2, PgMP, MSP, MoP highly preferred