- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 19 Oct 18
Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project. Ensure that all activities under your responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards. Manage the projects and resources linked to the modules under your responsibility. Monitor the progress of the project and respect planning and budget. Follow Risks and communicate them to all stakeholders. Make sure the team members observe and respect CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB code of conduct. Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note. Report to the team head and escalate if any problems.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Project Manager to join our Core Banking IT department which is in charge of developing and maintaining the International Back Office Cash Management System of CACIB. This information system is deployed in 25 business units all around the world. The system has multiple modules to manage reference data, commercial back office functions (payments, remittances, loans, deposits, guarantees, letters of credit …), accounting, management control and credit risk monitoring. The system caters to local regulatory reporting needs and head office reporting, based on a data warehouse.
The candidate will follow to implementation of evoluation on the cash management system of the bank, working in a team with developers, PM, Tech Lead and Business analysts.
- Understand and discuss with the team, the requirements of the project
- Ensure that all activities under your responsibility are performed on schedule within quality standards
- Manage the projects and resources linked to the modules under your responsibility
- Monitor the progress of the project and respect planning and budget
- Follow Risks and communicate them to all stakeholders
- Make sure the team members observe and respect CREDIT AGRICOLE CIB code of conduct
- Communicate with deployment team for delivery via the release note
- Report to the team head and escalate if any problems
Qualifications and Profile
- Minimum of 10 years of experiences with at least 5 years as Project Manager in a banking IT system.
- Good knowledge on Project management practices
- Knowledge of all phases of IT system development and implementation life cycle
- Experience in Cash management domain
- Strong analytic skills
- Capacity to define an overview of the project and to explain it to the team
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Work on complex systems and a challenging international work environment
- Good experience in MS project or any Project Management tool
- Analysis methods and languages such as UML
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Proactive with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Capable to effectively interact with functional and technical team
- Already work with teams overseas
- Awareness of various software development procedures
- Team spirit - Like explain and share knowledge
- Understanding and respect of cultural diversity
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore center.
Visit us on: http://www.ca-cib.com