- Salary + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Maybank Singapore
- 17 May 19
Lead and manage the team and vendor for both project delivery and on-going production support.
- Manage IT CAPEX and OPEX related to new and on-going initiatives.
- Build effective relationship and partnership with the business stakeholders in support their technology needs.
- Understand synergies across multiple initiatives and prioritize them with business teams.
- Provide technical proposals with cost estimates, timelines and obtain approval.
- Minimum 13 years of overall IT experience with at least 5 years of relevant experience in leading and managing card delivery team in Banking space;
- Prior experience in any card issuing system. With hands on experience on application product such as SemaCard, ASSCEND, Cardlink is a plus;
- Proven track record as Project Manager, including managing significant projects (banking systems) with value more than SGD 2M;
- Strong leadership and people skills for effective stakeholder management and team management;
- Good technical skill in AS400 & open platform.