The CRO and Regulatory Change APAC team is responsible for managing regulatory change across the APAC division.
In our team you will help the APAC division align with regulatory changes related to both the Business Conduct as well as Data Protection programme initiatives.
The resource will be a key member of our team with the opportunity to work with multiple business divisions (Private Banking, Capital Markets), jurisdictions (APAC regional regulators across Singapore, Hong Kong); as well as with global CRO and Regulatory Change teams.
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of the APAC CRO and Reg Change Book of Work items (with a focus on the Business Conduct and Data Protection initiatives)
- Execute governance and control process around project delivery (with mentorship from the programme manager)
- Timely status reporting and raise issues to programme manager and senior management as appropriate
- Work closely with APAC Reg change business partners to understand the regulatory requirements, define approach/scope and monitor the delivery of key deliverables to required standards
- Co-ordinate and support end-to-end project activities covering process changes, testing, training, communication, and transition to BAU activities
- Co-ordinate project work with other departments (Business COO teams, Legal, Compliance, Technology, reporting teams etc)
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You have 5-8 years of business analysis and/or project management experience with a Financial Services firm or leading consulting firm with a focus on financial services
- Good exposure to banking products, processes and technology, including Operations
- Ability to interact with and manage both working and senior partners (with mentorship)
- You possess strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills in combination with a great eye for detail.
- You are ambitious, hardworking on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.