Project Manager/Senior Project Manager
- 130k - 180k p.a
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
This is a highly dynamic and charged up client facing role with a global swiss vendor that responds to adhoc business challenges, issues in an ever changing market landscape. Navigating around complex structures and an environment with a sophisticated matrix of internal and stakeholders, you will have full ownership including the financials, budgeting, costings and planning etc for high touch digital and core banking projects with esteemed financial institution clients.
The employee's duties will include but not necessarily be limited to the following:
▪ Develop timelines and deliverables for implementation.
▪ Manage the project to deliver agreed outcomes that realise benefits within agreed scope, time, cost and quality
▪ Monitor and report to the Head of Services on status of financials, risks, issues and progress towards milestones and deliverables Estimation and Cost Management:
▪ Work with pre-sales team or project team to deliver cost estimates and duration.
▪ Manage and report project delivery against agreed costs, forecast and manage the cost impacts of scope change and monitoring, and manage partner costs related to delivery
Risk & Issue Management:
▪ Direct the identification, monitoring, reporting and escalation of risks and issues in the project, including influencing Avaloq Management, business owners and stakeholders to achieve resolutions
▪ Communicate with client organizations throughout the implementation, including identification of issues and resolution, technical requirements, and status updates.
▪ Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders, including business units responsible for the technology and business services
▪ Ensure adherence to agreed project, program methodologies, enterprise methodologies and processes, such as the Project Execution Framework methodology (PEFm)
▪ Provide input to develop and improve such methodologies.
▪ Ensure regulatory and legal compliance of all work on the project Partner Management:
▪ Engage with Implementation partners for resources.
▪ Ensure quality of outcomes, cost effectiveness, appropriate risk management and seamless integration of partner solutions with other project delivery streams Project Resource Management:
▪ Develop and maintain a resource plan
▪ Recruitment and induction of suitably skilled team members
▪ Documented clear accountabilities, roles and responsibilities for the project team members
▪ Provide timely and constructive feedback and when required, intervention to correct
Role Attributes ▪ Proven track record as overall project leader in large projects (preferably involving the introduction of standard software solutions)
▪ Ability to synthesise complex business, operational and technical situations and issues into clearly articulated strategies, which can be comprehended by a diverse and often senior stakeholder community
▪ Excellent communications and presentation skills
▪ Knowledge of the banking business and bank-related processes
▪ Experience in international change the bank’s platform projects would be advantageous
Experience and Qualifications
▪ Academic qualification (university or institute of higher education) in the field of Economics or IT or Banking qualification.
▪ Professional experience of 10 or more years in Banking IT projects.
▪ Core banking Implementation experience.
Interested candidates please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, do feel free to refer this great opportunity to your peers.
EA Personnel EA Reg:
Robin Tan (R1870822)