Project Manager - Infrastructure (IT)
Top tier Financial Services Company requires a junior level project manager for IT infrastructure projects. Responsibilities:
Skills / experience required:
- Work closely with project coordinators and engineers to ensure smooth running of projects through the life cycle.
- Coordinate with delivery team and line of business managers for testing, production and delivery.
- Create and manage project plans, schedules and budgets
- Controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, evaluating the course of the project and reporting its status to the management and stakeholders.
- Generate reports for progress tracking
- Stakeholder management including internal and external stakeholders.
- Type of projects include infrastructure service solutions, network and systems connectivity
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Experience in infrastructure project management or project management.
- Experience managing budgets and forecasting.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in working in project management; accustomed to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment