Project Manager - Non-Technical
The successful candidate will be working to lead the delivery and provide proper project/program governance including reporting to a senior forums. She/he will be required to establish strong working relationships with internal partners, who include key stakeholders across multiple functions in the business, GCT and Operations teams to conduct core project management activities viz., project plan preparation, conducting platform work stream meetings, organizing cross work stream related discussions, publishing minutes etc. amongst others. Develop user stories by working with business users, coordinating with technology in development, building test cases. Work with business users and technology in implementation and conversion related activities. Managing cost, schedule and other risks arising in the project through appropriate escalation to stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Work with project stakeholders to understand the platform related enhancements to support the universal RM and the client proposition
- Work with other work streams to document the platform requirements as well as develop a project plan to manage the platform delivery
- Work with GCT in developing the user stories, prioritization and test cases
- Work with users to build the test cases and coordinating the testing
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the platform implementation
- Build plan to address the conversion related activities and work with users for delivery
- Work closely with the GCT to address any customizations or questions from business users
- Understand the business dynamics and business needs of various stakeholders
- Understand the various approvals processes required to implement the project
- Proven experience of project management, with strong ability to take ownership and drive projects independently
- A strong commitment to completing deliverables on time
- A proactive approach and the ability to identify potential project risk at an early stage in the project life cycle
- The ability to efficiently and effectively escalate key project risks to Key Stakeholders
- Strong and resourceful problem solver who can manage issues including project related defects working with the various partners
- Knowledge of Rainbow/Eclipse and banking systems
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to persuade and influence others; may negotiate with external parties.
- Business Analysis
- Knowledge of CBOL/MBOL
- Microsoft Office products
- Good Excel skills and comfort with numbers and data analysis
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and fluid situations with changing circumstances, while adhering to tight deadlines
- Other important qualities include ability to work independently and in a team, accountability and a positive work attitude
- 10+ years of experience
- PMP and/or MBA are are a plus
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .