Project Manager - Wealth Management
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 17 Jan 19
Project Manager - Wealth Management
Our client is renowned Global Bank with a significantly large Wealth Management business offering a variety of products to affluent clients.
The Wealth Management Transformation & Change team has been established to prioritise, drive, and execute the Wealth Management strategic aspirations.
This new global transformation function will cover discretionary and mandatory change and will drive sustainable change and organisational effectiveness through a one team approach, supported by the aggregation of "practice" expertise, regional empowerment and a strong central governance team.
The team ensures prioritization of resources and implementation of best practice to ensure successful execution of our agenda to Protect, Transform and Grow our business.
With this in mind the team is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and track change portfolio for APAC, working with business sponsors, partners and stakeholders to ensure alignment with business agenda and priorities.
- Create and administer central framework for change management with clear and agreed processes for delivering projects and change across the entire project lifecycle.
- Advance and support a collaborative and change embracing culture powered by the voice of customer
- As part of innovation, to drive and improve front to back operational efficiencies and employee productivity through platform and process improvement initiatives.
The role of Project manager sits within The Transformation team and is responsible overall delivery of change within your area of focus.
- Taking ownership for all items assigned, managing the delivery across the full project lifecycle including any interdependencies.
- Managing the communication and relationship with all the stakeholders and escalation of risk and issues to Program Management / STC as structured
Managing the full delivery of change items within your area of focus.
- Think outside the box, always consider business need, and be prepared to challenge the stakeholders.
- Prepare and document clear and concise Project plans / project artifacts and ensure clear business requirements that can easily be tracked and understood.
- Accountable for the delivery across the full SDLC through to UAT and Business Readiness.
- Accountable for the process impact to relevant user teams and ensure any process changes are documents and fully understood/agreed by all parties.
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects.
- Identifying risks and escalation to Program Management / Stakeholders
- Adhering to the program's governance arrangements.
Managing the communication and relationship with all relevant business stakeholders and Technology partners.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Excellent verbal and written English and ability to tailor communication to various audiences.
- Experience in managing and working with delivery vendors.
- Proven experience of delivery of change projects within Wealth Management.
- Working knowledge and experience with Avaloq is a plus.
- Must be a team player; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet competing/changing deadlines.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are keen on this role please do apply now via the link or email Cain Yee - email@example.com
EA License No - 11C5502
Reg No - R1329079