Project Manager - Workday
- Handle project management of complex, cross functional projects to ensure execution from initiation to completion.
- Translates business requirements from a business case into a technical proposal
- Directs, manages & controls Project Work/Tasks/Activities with project team members
- Analyses, designs and manages Stakeholder & Communications effectively
- Manages scope, change control, issue and risks effectively
- Ensures all projects managed are within budget and executed according to agreed scope and in a quality and timely manner
- Reports Project Status daily/weekly/monthly as per the customer direction.
- Ensures the right support structure and organization is available to operationalise the solution after Go-Live.
- At least of 6 years of relevant experience in HRMS implementation and/or system support
- Strong Project Management experience with implementing mid-to-large sized HRIS projects
- Attention to details, self-driven, resilient, hands-on problem-solver and multi-tasker with sound analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong team player with the interpersonal skills to influence and interact well with stakeholders
- Ability to operate under tight schedules to meet deadlines.