Project Manager, 3rd Party ICS Breach Notification
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The Project Manager (PM)
role supports delivery of Classic project. The person is an experienced and accredited Project professional who manages the end to end Project plan, coordinating activities across all resources necessary to deliver the Project including change management activities.
The PM role is typically full time and differs from the Technology Delivery Lead who coordinates all technology delivery activity for the Project (refer to SDF for details). The Project Manager is responsible for managing business and technology delivery leads, who represent the functions within the Project.
The Project Manager
is responsible for …
- Managing the PMS Assurance framework for the Project, complying with the Project Governance Policy and PMS, and ensuring staff working on the Project are aware and complying.
- Setup of the PSC and Preparing quality PSC materials (ToR, Packs, Minutes etc.).
- Compliance with the SDF Control Framework.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Project and execution against the PMP.
- Mitigating and resolving risks and issues which may impair delivery.
- Ensuring Clarity is up to date including Project static data, status update including RAG status, key milestones, financials, risks, dependencies, issues and resource forecasts, and they are tracked & reported to the PSC.
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees (PED, Red packs, Closure Reports, etc.) are of the right quality and are timely.
- Delivering the Project's products and processes into BAU.
- Implementing Project closure procedure.
- Performing a matrix manager role for relevant Project staff and providing P3 feedback.
Where no Project Manager is assigned, the Programme Manager will assume this role.
For Agile Deliveries, the PM role does not exist. The responsibilities of the PM role are distributed across the Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development team, and the Programme Manager/ Programme PMO roles. Key Stakeholders
- as this role aligns with Classic projects, Agile stakeholders have not been included.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The Project Manager is collaborative, analytical and strategic. They are user-focused and business-savvy with exceptional people and conduct management skills, able to successfully engage with many different personalities/ stakeholders and reach consensus when necessary.
- Successful SCB Project Managers typically benefit from experience in understanding and adhering to frameworks and standards implemented to run and govern projects.
- A Project Management certification such as PMP is mandatory.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .