Project Manager Corporate & Institutional Clients APAC
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Oct 17
Are you a strategic, solution-oriented thinker? Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you interested in driving new initiatives and developments forwards?
We are looking for someone who can help us:
– lead and drive new projects in collaboration with relevant stakeholders across the bank
– prepare and maintain effective project reporting (internal and external)
– conduct internal feasibility studies
– expand our offering working closely with product sales and front-to-back stakeholders
– servicing existing CIC project shelf (quality controls, maintenance of forms, risk management, performance updates, etc.)
– analyze ideas for new / potential products and markets
– support the head of Business, Product, Project & Risk Management in all aspects of managing the product shelf across SG & HK
– keep the project and risk framework including documentation and adaptations up to date
– ensure appropriate documentation of projects and current operating manuals
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Business, Product & Project Management team of CIC APAC. We support the ambitious growth targets by driving and continuously improving our product offering and support the project portfolio of CIC APAC. We offer you to work in a highly motivated team within a very dynamic environment.
Your experience and skills
– strong entrepreneurial and analytical skills with excellent project manager skills
– proven experience in a similar position
– higher Commercial Education at least Bachelor in Economics or similar education
– profound know-how of Corporate Banking processes and products
– existing product knowledge around Transaction Banking (Cash, FX, Lending, Trade Finance)
– HK and SG market infrastructure knowledge
– successful in maintaining and developing a project portfolio
– self-motivated, highly committed, communicative, accessible and a team player
– fluent in English, ideally in German or Mandarin additionally to service Swiss clients in region
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.