Project Manager FM Regulatory Reporting
- SGD200000 - SGD250000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5620
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
Senior Project Manager job in Singapore within regulatory reporting and financial markets for a global reputable bank.
Senior Project Manager job in Singapore
An international, well-known bank is looking for a Senior Project Manager in the regulatory reporting and financial markets/investment banking space in Singapore.
As a Project Manager in Singapore, you will be responsible for:
- Global regulatory change projects
- Managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Leading a large team of developers, business analysts, project managers across the region
In this Senior Project Manager job, prior experience in regulatory reporting and financial markets is required. This job also requires a technical background. Someone who has led large development or quality assurance teams. Good communication skills are also necessary as there will be day-to-day communication with senior stakeholders.
To apply for this Senior Project Manager job within banking in Singapore, please send your CV to Su-May at Nicoll Curtin firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact me if you have further questions regarding this role. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin.