Lead and manage a team of developer to meet project targets and quality objective. Handling E-Business Solution or E-Government. Java/J2EE base.
- Lead and manage a team of software professionals to meet project targets and quality objectives
- Manage resources and ensure timely project completion with quality and within budget
- Lead and deliver projects, work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to establish project plans, risk management plans, project milestones and deliverables
- Provide regular progress updates to senior management and stakeholders
- Involved in defining project resources, performance reviews and post implementation evaluations as well as managing the integration of various components of the project including hardware, software installation, testing, business process review, redesign, application development, migration and data conversion, financial and costing etc
- Assist in tender bidding activities whenever requires
- Minimum 5 years’ experience leading software development teams
- Must have strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
- Proven track record in assuming overall responsibilities and managing large scale projects
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Preferably CITPM or PMP certified
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Email Address: email@example.com
EA License No: 13C6305
Reg. No.: R1770654
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.