- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 Feb 18
Project Manager, Small Projects, SAIL FCRMP
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Project Manager, Small Projects, SAIL FCRMPLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to manage several small projects within Project SAIL.
Project SAIL is a strategic multi-year programme to implement an Oracle automated AML monitoring system (FCCM). Oracle FCCM is an industry standard, proven, configurable and scalable system that will ensure that the bank can implement the automated transaction and customer monitoring required to meet the AML policy and increasing regulatory expectations. The project will cover all customers, geographies, transactions and products within SCB over 3+ years.
As a key member of the Project SAIL Programme Management Team the successful candidate will project manage the end to end delivery of the small projects. This includes the delivery of project tracking and reporting, managing the RAID logs, Clarity reporting and working with stakeholders to ensure project delivery.
* Deliver the project in line with the Bank's SDF 2.0 framework aligned to the Inception, Elaboration, Construction and Transition Phases
* Ensure scope, costs and time are maintained throughout for your workstream
* Demonstrate exceptional project governance ensuring project controls are clearly understood and complied with by the project team
* Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
* Ensure all project deliverables and approvals are stored in a structured discoverable format for future audit
* Develop and maintain the MS Project schedules where required
* Be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues in line with the Project SAIL risk and issue management process
* Identify and assess project interdependencies (dependency type, profile, specifications and timelines) to determine the critical path and control standards.
* Actively support FCC Assurance activities, Audit reviews and regulatory inspections for Project SAIL, providing input to the reviews, validation of issues and execution of arising management action plans
* Deliver all allocated activities to the highest quality standard and call out when this is not the case
* Ensure all pre go live approvals are in place including where required regulatory, country technology manager, country FCC etc
* Identify and actively engage with various key stakeholders to ensure the success of Project SAIL
Regulatory & Business conduct
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Lead the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Project SAIL
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, or Functional policies and procedures.
PMP, Scrum Master or Prince 2
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.