- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 04 Nov 17
Project Test Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Role holder will support the project responsible for strengthening SCB's SWIFT payment platform cyber security process and controls
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong technical skills (Programmatic/analytical/Networking)
- Experience of developing and implementing test plans for technical projects.
- Project administration and support experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually with minimal supervision
- ITIL certified practitioner
- PMP certified
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging infrastructureExperience
- Experience of SWIFT based payment platforms
- Experience in Information Security
- Experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experience of working in a multi-national, multi-cultural organization
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.