Project manager core banking
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Jun 18 2018-06-14
The Project manager will contribute to a strategic project aiming at the implementation of the new OLYMPIC core banking system. The main mission will be to take in charge project management tasks (planning, budget, risks, committees preparation, etc.) and coordinate activities between project stakeholders (WMIS teams, Business and Operations teams, local IT teams).
Role and responsibilities include:
- Lead the development of detailed project plans and schedules.
- Work closely with BA resources to agree on functional requirements to be delivered.
- Challenge clients/ stakeholders to ensure the implementation of added-value/costs efficient solutions.
- Ensure the execution and delivery of project milestones according to standard project governance & methodology.
- Monitor project progress and ensure proper coordination between project stakeholders.
- Anticipate and escalate potential risks impacting scope, timeline, cost, etc. to the program manager and/or stakeholders as appropriate.
- Maintain an awareness of potential dependencies with other projects and their impact.
- Ensure good relationship with business sponsors and stakeholders on each location.
The candidate must have or be:
- Min 8 years of experience as project manager within banking industry ideally in wealth management.
- Proven experience on large scale projects in international environment.
- Solid understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of banking domains and activities: Back Office (Shares, Bonds, Derivatives, Corporate Action), Credit, FX, Money market, etc.
- Knowledge of Core Banking System integration is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proactive, positive attitude and desire to work as a team and help project team to achieve its objectives.
- Synthesis and coordination skills, focused communication to management and stakeholders.
- Chinese speaker is a plus.