The leadership of our client is strongly committed to achieve a high level of Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG). To reach this objective, it launched an ambitious plan to build a ESG global data platform which will collect and distribute data to downwards systems and users. Under the responsibility of the Chapter Lead, the Project manager will be responsible for the implementation of the ESG platform and process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the activity of the squads dedicated to ESG changes Implementation within IT System
- Report project progress
- Monitor program budget, execution, planning and organize project committees
- Engage with business stakeholders and other IT representatives to obtain their full commitment in this project
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their ESG plans
- Act as IT lead and coordinate the IT activity with the New referential stream IT & Business lead and POOM PMS stream IT & Business Leads (who are mainly in charge of the streamlining of the offer and processes of the bank).
- Coordinate the activities of ESG project with other Transformation streams (operations, CRM, credit, IT integration, Strategy and architecture, Technology conformity cell)
- Define requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with third parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the relevant artifacts as needed: (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Previous large IT project delivery experience is a must
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Good IT Delivery knowledge (Architecture, Business analysis and Development)
- Previous experience in Portfolio management, security referential and end to end trading system or core banking system deployment is mandatory.
- Previous Team Management and Regulatory topics experiences are strong plus
- Significant Experience ( > 10 years) in Financial Services
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology is expected.
- Experience in managing C-Level Stakeholders expectation
- Ability to think outside the box and to be able to understand the process even if it is not formalized
- Ability to make compromises and see them as an opportunity for better cooperation. Furthermore you are aware that success can only be achieved together
- A talent for empathizing with others to solve problems on a common ground