Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 94 billion in assets under management and more than 1,400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
Based in Partners Group's Singapore office, the firm's Asia-Pacific hub, you will be part of the firm's global proposal management and content marketing team. The team works closely with fundraising professionals and client relationship managers and is responsible for coordinating and writing responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and other proposal documents and written marketing materials (DDQs, RFIs, etc.). A key aspect of the role is to ensure that the company and its products are professionally and accurately described, and that proposals clearly demonstrate the firm's ability to meet clients' specific requirements. The successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain written content that demonstrates the firm's competitive advantages and positions its products and corporate platform in a highly differentiated manner.
The position is expected to grow into a value-adding internal subject matter expert across the firm's corporate functions, asset classes and products, providing advice and guidance to client-facing professionals on the use of specific content across all types of submissions. The role is highly interactive and will include extensive collaboration with teams across the organization, including investment professionals, product management, portfolio and risk management, and legal and structuring professionals, among other corporate departments. Responsibilities include:
What we expect
- Write tailored, persuasive and high-quality proposals to support the firm's fundraising efforts across the globe; utilize the firm's tools and databases and collaborate with teams across the organization to source detailed inputs to craft differentiated, well positioned responses; ensure that questions are comprehensively answered and that written responses are appropriately customized for the specific opportunity.
- Manage a structured, organized proposal development process that incorporates stakeholder inputs, reviews and strict client-driven deadlines
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client requests
- Support client relationship managers with written proposals, as well as respond to ad-hoc requests for information
- Coordinate and liaise with various teams and specialists within the firm to develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date written material and other marketing collateral
- Initiate, participate and lead projects within the team to help support and build out the firm's proposal development process and a range of other marketing materials (e.g., database maintenance, updating standardized content, etc.)
What we offer
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, management, journalism, public relations, or business administration; the ideal candidate will have a combination of finance and marketing communications in their background
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in marketing, RFP writing, communications or project management; a recent university graduate with relevant internship experience would be considered; more experienced candidates with relevant investment management RFP experience would also be considered.
- An understanding of the financial industry, and ideally private markets, would be an advantage
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English. Strong attention to detail in writing and editing documents is key.
- Must work well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal skills to engage senior professionals and liaise with global teams across the firm.
- Project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard is essential
- Passionate and entrepreneurial to bring in your own initiatives and improve existing content and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and IT-literate
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts
- Become a private markets marketing and content expert
- Work in an international and dynamic environment
- Career development prospects within a long-term, growth-driven business
- The opportunity to travel to and live in Switzerland for approximately one month of training and networking in the initial 3-6 months of employment
- 25 days of vacation annually