Prudential Financial Consultant
- SGD 2,600 - SGD 5,000 + Incentive + Commission + Annual Bonus + Variable Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Andrew Goh Organisation
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
As an agency representing Prudential with the presence of 18 years, our leader is one of the best within Singapore. We value the lasting relationship with our client and provide the best service to suit each and every unique client network that we have. We believe in having accountable, good attitude person and committed to every task as a working culture.
A Rewarding Career as a Prudential Financial Consultant Awaits You! We are looking for bright individuals who would like to join Prudential as a Financial Consultant. If you are highly motivated, hardworking, trustworthy and really approachable. You are the one we are looking for!
Here at Prudential, our Financial Consultants take a holistic approach in helping clients to manage their financial needs and goals.
• Financial Planner
- Establish clients' financial goals
- Determine the current financial situation
- Identify shortfalls
- Customise solutions to suit needs
- Take action to implement solutions
- Review regularly clients' financial plans
• Trusted Advisor
- Help clients prioritise needs and manage cash flow
- Plan for their children's education and their retirement needs
• Financial Coach
- Help clients avoid procrastination
- Provide advice on insurance plans
- Guide them in saving prudently
• Financial Solutions Provider
- Help clients achieve their financial goals
- Provide information for them to make informed decisions
- Offer affordable financial solutions and options to choose from
• Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent. Degree holders are preferred.
• Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products are an added advantage
• Excellent customer-focused mindset
• Personable, sincere, strong integrity & determination
• At least 21 years old. This is a regulatory requirement.
• Required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and HI. Prudential will provide the necessary training and guidance for you.
APPLY NOW TO BE PART OF OUR EXPANDING FAMILY! Team Concurs (Andrew Goh Organisation)