Python/Django Web Developer- Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Python/Django Web Developer is responsible for complete development and maintenance lifecycles of this tool. The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Gather requirements for any enhancements.
- Bugs and Issue Tracking.
- Involved in prioritization and development of both front end and backend.
- Create automated tests and perform manual testing if applicable.
- Deployment of code to SIT/UAT and PROD environments
- Configuration of environment and maintenance.
- Backend development: Python/Django.
- OS skills: Linux/Unix with Shell Scripting.
- Database skills: MS-SQL / Oracle. (Design, Query using SQL, Optimize Queries). Django ORM Simplifies this, but candidate should have background to be able to optimize queries.
- Preferred skills: Hybrid Mobile App Development framework (like IONIC) and working with REST API's