- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 20 Aug 18 2018-08-20
- End to End development including user requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and support applications in an Agile environment.
- Fulfil high priority deliverables within schedule.
- Liaison and coordination with stakeholders from other teams.
- Bachelors of Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3-5 years of development experience with Python.
- Abe to collaborate effectively with senior stakeholders and associates from international teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Java, C, C#, C++, Perl, XML and JNI
- Oracle, Sybase and SQL Server
- Windows, Linux, JIRA, and Crucible
- WPF, Windows Forms, Cassandra, Web Services, and Threading
Interested candidates may apply directly or alternatively send an email to Benjamin Neo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA No: 11C5502
Neo Kai Xuan Benjamin
Reg No: R1659873