- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Dec 17
QA Test Lead
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Wealth Management & Private Bank are delivering a major programme around Bancassurance.
This individual is going to be part of a dynamic team developing class leading applications for the financial industry, planning and leading the test automation effort to support a major project in Singapore.
The candidate will operate as part of the scrum team, and work on pathing out the test strategies and operationalize process automation activities to improve the productivity and quality of working software.
Expect to be challenged in your adaptability and ability to think outside the box and use creative ideas to solve complex, real world software delivery challenges.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
This role holder will contribute in the following areas:
- Craft out test plans and strategies for our online mobile and web solutions, including end to end tests.
- Review and inject usability test cases to ensure the seamless user experience of our end customers.
- Design test plans that incorporate both functional and non-functional testing requirements.
- Communicate these test strategies with relevant stakeholders.
- Translate acceptance criteria into automated test scripts.
- Setup the necessary test environment.
- Implement QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered applications and information systems.
- Link up automated test cases with continuous integration tool.
- Provide automated testing training and guidance to other scrum team members.
Qualifications and Skills
>8 years of software testing experience, with at least 3 years in a Test Lead role.
Good understanding of software QA methodology in an iterative agile delivery model.
Significant experience in Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, Cucumber, and coding automated test scripts.
Extension of Test Glue Code using Java
TDD, BDD for mobile and web
Has experience in Agile/ Scrum Development methodology using JIRA
The ability to articulate user stories, document requirements, and provide management summary information for proof of concepts and testing is required.
Has experience in automated testing for Web & Mobile application.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Solid understanding of the role and value of software QA / Testing.
Technical knowledge of Linux and Windows Host Operating Systems.
Familiarity with orchestration and workflows an advantage.
Certification in Testing such as ISTBQ
Knowledge of Virtualised environments useful.
Experience with Compliance and Regulatory constraints required.
Experience with JDBC, SQL, MQ, Core Banking, T24 R16, Wealth Management or Private Banking is an advantage.
Past experience in online banking and insurance domain
Role is based in Singapore, Changi Business Park