QA and Testing Lead
Aon is currently recruiting a QA and Testing Lead
to join Aon's Centre for Innovation & Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore. About ACIA
Aon's Centers for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Dublin and Singapore are at the heart of delivering Aon's Data & Analytic Services team's mission to:
- accelerate the rate of innovation through digital solutions to help better respond to clients' evolving needs
- provide foundational data and analytics capabilities in one place for 50,000 Aon colleagues and our global clients who use our risk and people solutions
Established in 2012, there are over 100 colleagues in Singapore's Centre today including actuaries, software developers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants. We are expanding rapidly and looking for dedicated individuals who can leverage emerging technologies and collaborate across Aon's solution lines to help clients and colleagues make better, data-driven decisions today and tomorrow. The Opportunity
Aon's breadth of product offerings and global reach give us access to information providing a unique opportunity to build lasting and differentiating innovations for clients. But for Aon to capitalize on these opportunities requires a globally coordinated effort, an effort that the Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Singapore will provide.
We are seeking a QA and Testing Lead who is a team player and passionate in testing modern web applications and workflows. As part of an existing team that is expanding, you will be working with the team to design tests, perform tests and develop automated tests. The QA team is a critical part of the ACIA to ensure ongoing sustainability as the development teams continue releasing more web applications in the future.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys contributing to the team by raising quality of the team's deliverables through thorough and automated testing. This person will be working with a team of highly experienced actuarial analysts, developers and business resources that deliver insightful analytics to the users via various web applications and APIs. Responsibilities:
As a QA developer in ACIA, one can expect to apply the industry best practices in technology with regards to implementation and design coupled with the flexibility to inject new ideas to stay ahead of the competition. This is a role that will be part of the talent growth strategy of Aon. Being successful in this role would lead to technical and people leadership opportunities in the future.
- Plan and own the QA and testing roadmap for Health Solutions ACIA
- Lead and groom junior QA developers and testers
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Be hands on and assist with design and execution of manual tests for new and existing products
- Own the testing automation framework/tool and creation/maintenance of automated test cases for new and existing products
- Design and review testing frameworks that are in place
- Review the work of junior QA developers and testers to maintain the QA process and standards
- Collaborate with the development team members and product owners to ensure consistent QA process is followed
- Work closely with product owners and developers to understand the applications and products
- Participate in contributing and collaborating with other teams in the center
How to Apply
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in performing functional, regression and exploratory testing for web applications and web APIs
- Experience with Selenium (C#/Python bindings) or any automated testing tools
- Development skills in C#
- Experience working using an Agile/Scrum development process
- Possesses a computer science/software engineer or related degree
- Experience with defect tracking and change management tools
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position. We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization. Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience. Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development.