Quality Assurance Tester
Technical Competencies Required
- Knowledge of quality assurance technological development trends, and able to pivot quickly and apply these technologies.
- Experience with hands-on Software Testing experience
- Familiar with SDLC, and different testing phases
- Experience with web technologies, such as REST, JSON, HTTP etc.
Soft Qualities Required
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, good execution and enforcement, good document writing ability.
- Good communication in Mandarin is a plus as the role requires working with international teams.
- Familiar with payments system and payments channel system.
- Experience with payment channel related test development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development or related technical discipline;
- 2 years of experience or more in the field of software testing and development;
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including but not limited to: Python, Go, Java.
Business Competencies Required
- Have the ability to improve the test process, which includes the development, test and release process;
- Good at finding, positioning, analyzing and summarizing problems;
- Equipped with a strong sense of responsibility and able to adapt to high-intensity work in a fast-paced environment.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Sara Vu in our Singapore office on Sara.Vu@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Sara Vu 529021
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/Xyol2K/quality-assurance-tester-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15024117 Job Reference:
Sara Vu 529021 EA Registration No.:
R1985504, Vu Thi Binh Minh Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544