Quality Compliance Officer - 12 Month Contract
- Attractive Salary Package
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 17 Oct 17 2017-10-17
An exciting Quality Compliance Officer - 12 Month Contract job has just arisen at a global pharmaceutical company in Singapore. This is a role for an experienced professional seeking to develop and strengthen a career in corporate compliance.
About the Quality Compliance Officer - 12 Month Contract Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for contributing to the establishment, continuous improvement and maintenance of the quality management system at the regional operational production units.
- External service provider management
- Ensure that the internal and external requirements for quality and compliance are implemented in ROPU SEASK
- Ensure the quality and compliance for human pharmaceutical and animal health products in ROPU SEASK
- Internally manage the quality management system - documentation management
- Meet the requirements of the corporate Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Responsible for product supply support, project support, quality oversight and deviation/ CAPA management
- Responsible for the PQR review and local QA for computer systems validation and compliance
- Tactical translation and execution of the quality and compliance strategy at the ROPU assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to have at least five years' experience in a GMP-regulated environment with extensive and specialised QA knowledge.
- Able to communicate results and project status both internally and externally
- Able to prepare technical reports including audit reports, executive summaries and management presentations
- Critical thinker and able to deal with complexity
- Demonstrate professional judgement and strong decision-making skills regarding project and product issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English language and the local language as oversight in this role involves extension liaison with stakeholders and various personnel
- Thorough knowledge of GMP / quality and compliance regulations with practical expertise in QC / QA / manufacturing in the pharmaceutical / vaccine industry
- Willingness to travel
This pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction - recognised as a leader in their field of expertise, they have a strong focus on their Asia operations. They are expanding rapidly in Asia and are looking for talents who will mould the future of the firm.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Compliance Officer - 12 Month Contract job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659143 Gavin Izon