Quality and Governance Lead
The Apps Sup Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- The Apps Support Tech Lead Analyst is responsable to partner with multiple technology teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals; identify and define necessary system enhancements; analyze existing system logic, identify problems; and recommend and implements solutions.
- Provides expertise in area and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of apps support.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex, high impact application enhancements and problem resolution through in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex business processes, systems and industry standards; documents requirements.
- Partners with multiple technology areas and management teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals.
- Works closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts to determine and document Systems impacts and support requirements
- Considers the implications of the application of technology to the current environment.
- Identifies risks, vulnerabilities and security issues; communicates impact; proposes risk mitigation options.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts; allocates work.
- Provides in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Directly impacts the business by influencing strategic functional decisions through advice, counsel or provided services.
- Persuades and influences others through strong and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years experience
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Service oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working or leading requirement gathering efforts for multiple large development projects at one-time
- Proficient using basic technical tools and systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Possess a strong technical background and development experience across the Cards System
- Possess significant knowledge, skills and experience relating to governance, quality and
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation
skills, is able to communicate highly complex information that may be difficult to understand to
internal and external stakeholders and make presentations to internal and external groups on a
- Excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate concerns, complex / contentious issues in a diplomatic manner that does not offend or escalate
- Ability to easily interact with stakeholders at all levels, across organizations for best outcomes for the bank
- Plan and organize workloads to meet tight timescales
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .