Our client, a leading global systematic hedge fund (10+Bn AUM) are now seeking a highly talented senior systematic execution trader to join their expanding Asia function. (SG/HK) This role will directly support the portfolio management teams. Our client are looking for an experienced execution trader to help scale the overall systematic trading operations.
- Be an integral part of a large multi-strategy, quantitative, low-touch trading desk.
- Collaboration with portfolio managers, the execution desk, and trade support teams in order to identify and resolve production trading issues.
- Responsible for the highly efficient execution of trades.
- Work with the Systematic Operations and Support team to develop operational monitors, reports, and tools.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant Hedge Fund experience (ideally), investment banking or other systematic trading experience working as an execution trader
- 2-4 years’ experience & proficiency in programming language Python
- Bachelors, Master’s or PhD honours degree from a top university in Comp Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- Broad understanding of equities, futures, FX, or other financial instruments
- Experience operating and monitoring low-latency trading environments
- Deep skills or acumen in learning about systems, programming languages, algorithms, mathematical concepts, or networking
- Can work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Capability handling several projects with different priorities at once in a fast-paced, tech-driven environment
- Strong communication skills in the interest of collaboration with PMs & trading desk
- Excellent quant & analytical skills
- Passion for the hedge fund industry
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's top hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong training and collaborative team based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - email@example.com
*Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted*
''You're the specialist in your sector; we're the specialists in recruitment''