Quant Portfolio Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners , EA Licence No: 09C5764
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
An exciting opportunity has arose at a well-known Global Investment Manager for a Global Quant Portfolio Manager. You will be part of a growing Global Quant Investment Strategy team and work alongside the brightest minds within the quantitative space.
As an expert in the quantitative research space, you will be instrumental in the research, development and continuous improvement of the firm’s quant investment strategies. You will be responsible for dynamic and cutting edge portfolio construction to ensure sustainable returns for the fund. On a day to day basis, you will work alongside global investment teams and contribute towards investment discussions.
- 6+ years of relevant experience as a quantitative portfolio manager/researcher in the investment management space
- Exposure to multi-asset portfolios will be valued
- Hands on experience implementing machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Masters or Doctorate qualifications in a numerical or quantitative field including Financial Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Applied Mathematics etc.
- Excellent proficiency in programming languages/software including Python, R, Matlab, C++ etc.
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills will be crucial as you will be interfacing with various stakeholders in a day to day basis
Agency Licence No: 09C5764
Staff Registration No: R1658976