Researchers are responsible for independently conducting quantitative finance research with a focus on statistical and predictive models. Successful researchers manage all aspects of the research process including methodology selection, data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, back-testing, and performance monitoring.
- Undergrad, MS, or PhD candidates in finance, computer science, mathematics, physics, or other quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research utilizing large data sets
- Prior experience developing, researching, or implementing quantitative models for equities, futures, and/or FX, either at a firm or independently
- Programming in any of the following: C++, Java, C#, MATLAB, R, Python, or Perl
- Willing to take ownership of his/her work, working both independently and within a small team
- Singaporean Citizenship.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com