Quant Risk Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners , EA Licence No: 09C5764
- 18 Jul 18 2018-07-18
Quantitative Risk Modelling
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a global investment firm for a Quant Risk Analyst. You will lead in the development and maintenance of risk models (market, credit and liquidity risks) and play a key advisory role to the business on model related matters.
- 3 years of relevant experience in a quantitative/analyst capacity in the financial services
- Familiarity with a diverse set of asset classes
- Masters qualifications/degree in a numerical or quantitative field including Financial Engineering, Statistics, Quantitative Finance, Applied Mathematics etc.
- Excellent proficiency in programming languages/software including Python, R, Matlab etc.
- Good communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills will be crucial as you will be interfacing with various stakeholders in a day to day basis
Thank you, we look forward to your application.
Agency Licence No: 09C5764
Staff Registration No: R1658976