Quantitative Analysts – Risk / Model Development / Validation
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Sloane Shorey Consulting , EA Licence No: 17S8548
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
We are engaged on several quant risk hires including Associate, AVP and VP-level vacancies in credit risk and market risk for a leading bank in Singapore. These roles are excellent opportunities for talented quantitative analysts wanting to further their careers in a dynamic and innovative banking environment. Our client is open-minded on backgrounds. At the senior level, prior relevant experience is a must however, for the junior roles, a solid foundation of quant experience coupled with a desire to learn is fine. The hiring manager will consider those from both buy and sell-side as well as from consulting.
To be selected for interview, you must possess at least Masters level academics in a mathematical field, have broad systems and programming experience and present well. We are looking for individuals who can bring fresh ideas to the table and embrace change.
- Solid experience performing advanced quantitative analysis and developing and/or validating risk models to support business in running their quantitative strategies.
- Uses quantitative techniques to measure and analyse model risks and form opinions on the strengths and limitations of the respective models.
- Build, monitor, and review existing models.
- Analysing and manipulating complex data to identify data integrity issues while simultaneously researching and implementing industry practices related to model methodologies.
- Masters or Ph.D. in a quantitative field and/or other quantitative disciplines.
- Work experience in a financial services firm on a model development or validation team.
- Excellent quantitative modelling, analytical, research, and programming skills
- Experience working with SAS, Matlab, R, Stata, SQL, VBA, C++, C#, Python ideal
These are popular roles and interview slots are filling up quickly. To be considered, please apply ASAP.
Sloane Shorey Consulting Limited is a MOM registered EA: Licence number: 17S8548 | EA. Registration number: R1105334