Interns and Entry Level
About Cubist Cubist Systematic Strategies is one of the world's premier investment firms. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by our unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources.
- Data acquisition, cleaning, storage, and integrity checks
- Implement and maintain trading environment for quant traders
- Implement and maintain research environment for quant traders
- Real-time execution system support
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative discipline
- Strong programming skills in C#, Java, or C++
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated and self-driven
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.