Quantitative Fixed Income Portfolio Manager -Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Octavius Finance
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
A leading buy side firm is looking to add an experienced quantitative portfolio manager to their team in Singapore to manage Fixed income total return (Smart Beta style) strategies.
You will be responsible for helping with the management of their global fixed income portfolio’s through the use of quantitative research and strategy development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing fixed income funds and portfolios
- Researching systematic investment models and strategies
- In-depth research of corporate bonds through quantitative credit/ relative value analysis.
- Building quantitative models to identify optimal trading strategies and guiding investment decisions and portfolio weightings.
- Researching and developing quantitative systems to optimize portfolio construction and improve investment performance.
In order to apply you should have:
- Superior quantitative and analytical skills
- A solid background in performing statistical research and developing quantitative models
- Strong research abilities and solid knowledge of financial markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- PHD/MSC from a leading School
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm which have invested heavily in the expansion of their quantitative strategy products. You will be surrounded by highly qualified counterparts and supported by a state of the art platform.
There is an unrivalled salary package on offer.
Key Words: Systematic Beta, Smart Beta, Quantitative Beta, Fixed Income, Enhanced Beta, Beta-Plus
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044029
Interviews have already begun to take place.