Quantitative Software Developer
About Cubist Cubist Systematic Strategies is one of the world's premier investment firms. The firm deploys systematic, computer-driven trading strategies across multiple liquid asset classes, including equities, futures and foreign exchange. The core of our effort is rigorous research into a wide range of market anomalies, fueled by our unparalleled access to a wide range of publicly available data sources.
- Develop and support. Participate in the development of a systematic trading and research platform (market data, OMS, strategies, backtesting, high volume data management, etc.).
- Operations. Trading daily operations, including trade monitoring.
- Data analysis and research. Post trade analysis, market impact, short term alphas.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or other quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years of experience with complex systems development (prior finance experience is not required), including multi-threading, low-latency, and high performance
- Strong programming skills in Python 3, SQL, and C++ 17
- Excellent design, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems (the team uses Linux), system/processor performance, and network communication
- Very good English communication skills (written and oral)
- Motivated and self-driven
- Entrepreneurial and thrives working both independently and collaboratively within a small team
- Curiosity about financial markets
- FX and futures experience is a plus
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.