A leading global market maker is looking for a mid-senior level quant to join their dynamic electronic trading team in Singapore. The firm has achieved record profits this year, and is currently expanding across multiple teams in the region.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is a Senior level role on their trading desk doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of medium to high frequency trading strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative research and development of higher frequency trading strategies across global futures and/or options markets
- Research and implementation of new data sets into developmental strategies
- Back testing and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Market microstructure research and alpha signal research across futures and/or options
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills
- Strong programming skills in various languages
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.