RA - Experienced Senior Associate
Line of Service
FS X-Sector Specialism
Conduct and Compliance Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
A career at PwC is more than "just" a job. It's about being part of a culture that is committed to making a difference for each other, our clients, and our community - by empowering you to be the best version of yourself and investing in your growth. You'll be able to develop as a leader, be well-connected, work in a great environment, explore our benefits and make a positive contribution. How will you value-add?
Our Risk Assurance team is a multi-disciplinary team of proven professionals dedicated to this sector and our specialist knowledge and expertise enables us to provide our clients with insights into marketplace developments and global opportunities. We are Asia's leading financial services practice and our firm is offering you an exceptional opportunity to work for top blue chip clients in this sector.
We are constantly seeking for suitable & capable talents with audit experience to join our Risk Assurance team to assist with helping client in the areas of Risk, Regulation and Compliance. Responsibilities:
- Advise financial services clients such as payments/Fintech companies (remittance, merchant acquisition, money-changing etc.) and/or insurance companies on areas relating to risk, regulations and compliance. This will primarily include providing regulatory advice, conducting compliance reviews and internal audits, and formulating recommendations for processes and controls to better comply with industry/market practices, regulatory requirements and regulators' expectations.
- Provide regulatory advice on areas such as licensing, regulatory reporting, compliance framework development and operationalising regulatory change.
- Provide support to financial services audit engagements on regulatory and compliance reporting.
- At least 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a big 4 organisation, regulator or financial institution
- Strong external audit experience and/or internal audit experience
- Experience in the payments/Fintech companies and/or insurance sector
- Experience in AML/CFT regulatory requirements
- Experience in consulting and advisory related projects
- Strong managerial skills e.g. project and client management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed and proven leadership capabilities
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to handle multiple engagements at the one time
- Positive attitude and strong team player
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to the high number of applicants for this role . Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date