RFP Manager, Global Asset Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8069
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
We are looking to grow the RFP team by appointing a Manager based in Singapore.
Our client is a well-established Asset Manager with strong footprints in Asia.
We are looking to grow the RFP team by appointing a Manager based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of client and consultant Requests for Proposals (RFP), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ) and Requests for Information (RFI) to all client types and channels within the APAC region. These will cover the full suite of asset classes and investment products offered. The candidate will need to build and develop positive working relationships with a range of departments and individuals throughout the business. They will be expected to develop a network of high quality internal and external contacts to obtain the necessary information and will work within specified time-scales.
They should possess drive and enthusiasm to identify opportunities for improvements in the process. The position requires a high degree of responsibility and accuracy. They should be an ambassador that helps build the professional credibility of the RFP team both internally and externally.
Key Outcomes / Responsibilities:
- Production of comprehensive & compelling tender documents, within set deadlines that meet the needs and expectations of internal and external clients
- Leads the preparation of complex and/or high profile submissions by providing input into strategy and content development - including writing, editing and/or customising responses
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and others to refine proposal sections to ensure accuracy, compliance, and consistency
- Attend to ad-hoc queries and requests for information efficiently and effectively
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships across different business units globally
- Content / Narratives - update and maintain databased; acquire sign-off from SMEs / key stakeholders
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.