We are currently working with a leading asset manager on an Investment Writer/RFP Writer - Team Head position based in Singapore.
- Work on written client/intermediary requests for information, due diligence and new business requests, team projects, ad hoc requests and recurring assignments and under the direct supervision of more senior staff on complex projects, analyses and tasks.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative information about the firm's institutional investment strategies including separate accounts and funds to internal associates, intermediaries, clients and prospects.
- Responsible for creating an accurate presentation of investment strategies by gathering and developing written content and information to complete responses to requests for information (RFI), due diligence requests (DDQs) and requests for proposals (RFP).
- Identify opportunities to improve content, streamline processes and may participate in RFP.
- Develop a strong knowledge base of the firm's products, asset classes, investment approach and other aspects of the corporate platform to effectively understand and respond to client requests.
- Deal with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Effectively lead the existing team.
- Prior experience in a similar role in a client servicing, asset management sales, product specialist or RFP writing.
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a sales mentality.
- Ability to work independently.