RM, Financial Institutions, Corporate Banking (Licensed)
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Overview
DBS has a market leading position in providing banking services to the insurance companies and we are looking for a senior RM to support a rapidly growing franchise.
Within the insurance industry, the sub-segments DBS covers are life insurance, P&C insurance, speciality insurance and reinsurance.
DBS offers a wide range of services to meet the needs of insurers:
- Digital Solutions. We help insurers digitize their business using solutions like PayNow, SGQR code, instant collection, and instant payment.
- Investment and hedging solutions. We help insurers invest in diverse asset classes including deposits, fixed income, equity, REITs, and alternatives. We also help insurers hedge currency, interest rate and equity risks arising from investments.
- Fund raising solutions. We help insurers to fund raising in debt and equity markets, including investor relationship efforts.
- Credit facilities. We support insurers with credit facilities such as Bankers Guarantees.
- Transaction solutions. We help insurers with cash collection, payments, internet banking, and custody of investment assets.
- Build solid relationship with insurers across both C-suite and working levels.
- Develop expertise of the insurance segment.
- Draw comprehensive account plan to cross-sell the Bank's entire suite of solutions.
- Work with different product partners to execute account plan.
- At least 8 years' of Relationship Management experience.
- Confidence in pitching ideas at the level of the CEOs, CFOs and CIOs.
- Highly energetic and resourceful individual.
- Knowledge of Insurance, Digital, or Capital Markets would be a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.