Real Estate Manager - Fund Services
- According to the candidate experience
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln HR Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7787
- 05 Jul 18 2018-07-05
As Real Estate Manager within the Fund Services team, your missions will be as follow.
Key Responsibilities :
• Main point of contact on a day-to-day basis for operational matters and critical issues
• Reviewing financial statements, management accounts and accounting packages
• Reviewing consolidation workings
• Proficient in drafting wordings for disclosure wordings for IFRS/US GAAP accounting conventions
• Reviewing Capital Account Statements and Net Asset Values
• Reading/understanding Fund documents like Subscription documents, partnership agreements, and shareholder agreements for existing/new clients and explaining the key terms to team members
• Reviewing capital call and distribution notices
• Preparing/Reviewing waterfall and equalization workings
• Coordinating and dealing with Fund investors on meeting investor’s specific reporting requirements
• Reviewing investor requests.
• Over seeing Fund administrators in their daily cash management/payment responsibilities
• Reviewing and authorizing Fund entities payments, part of the Fund’s authorized signatories
• Being involved in all aspects of new client onboarding including coordination of opening of new bank accounts, dealing with lawyers, understanding legal documents, conducting investor and Fund KYC and supervising the data migration process for existing Fund take on
• Dealing with staff issues like leaves, sickness and other issues on a daily basis and ensuring staff are happy and motivated in their jobs
• Assessing/planning the volume/level of work against timelines and disseminating daily work flows to other team members
• Conducting formal staff evaluations on a six monthly and annual basis
• Providing formal/informal training to staff on both accounting and private equity/industry aspects
Qualifications and other requirements
• Degree in accountancy (CPA/ACCA/ACA ) or finance or equivalent.
• Experience in Fund Accounting experience either with another Fund Administrator or Fund Manager, part of which must have been in management or supervisory capacity
• Sound knowledge of Singapore FRS/IFRS and US GAAP.
• Strong working knowledge of EXCEL and MS Word.
• Solid understanding of operational functions including Fund Structures, Fund Accounting, Equalisations, Calls/Distributions and Waterfall models
• Demonstrate computer proficiency and working knowledge of various software
• Effective client-handling and people management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong prioritizing ability and organizational skills
• Analytical, meticulous and systematic in approach to work
• Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi-task
• Independent and resourceful
• Self motivated, diligent, positive working attitude and strong desire to learn
• Ability to work well in a faced paced, high growth, high volume atmosphere