- Permanent, Full time
- Principle Partners
Real Estate Private Equity - Associate
Analysis and execution of real estate investment opportunities in SEA across retail, residential, office and hospitality.
Our client is an APAC real estate private equity fund looking to add an Associate to its SEA team.
- Acquisition, divestment and asset management of real estate investments
- Be involved in the end-to-end investment process including financial modelling, due diligence, legal documentation and closing
- Provide independent views to deal team on investments being evaluated
- Assist in asset management and asset enhancement initiatives
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in real estate investment banking or real estate investments
- A university degree in a business, accounting or finance-related discipline necessary
- Strong track record of academic and/or professional achievement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please click on the “Apply” button.
Reg. #: R1545786
Principle Partners Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 09C5764