Reconciliation Analyst - Group Operations & Technology
- Understand the different BAU reconciliation processes e.g. Treasury & General Ledger reconciliation
- Timely performance & review of BAU reconciliation reports/reporting and inform Business Units on the reconciliation outages
- Prompt escalation of reconciliation outages in a timely manner to Business Units with proper follow through.
- Perform monthly financial/management reporting
- Active participation in assigned projects in the Department and involved in projects/user acceptance testing.
- Perform process review to come up with process improvements/system automation initiatives
- Maintain & document reconciliation process procedures
- Support in ad-hoc /admin tasks assigned
· Team Lead, Accounts Control & Reconciliation Qualifications Requirements:
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy/Finance or ACCA, audit experience is preferred
- Knowledge on banking products or at least 2 year working experience in banking industry
- Proficient in Ms Office Application, especially Excel
- Good communication skills & strong analytical skills
- Able to be a team player as well as working independently within tight deadlines
- Meticulous, highly motivated, focused, results-oriented, strong drive for excellence. Willingness to take up new job responsibilities when required.