- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
- Development of new reconciliations as part of Utility reconciliations onboarding team for existing and new clients.
- Setup of Intellimatch ETD environments for new clients.
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering with knowledge in derivatives or futures trade lifecycle.
- 0-2 years database experience in SQL.
- 0-2 years programming skills in PL/SQL and/or UNIX scripting
- Good communication skills for clear and effective interaction with both internal and external parties.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and a solution driven approach.
- Development experience of building ETD reconciliations (exchange, broker, intercompany) in Intellimatch ETD.
- Working knowledge of exchange traded derivatives.