Recruitment Consultant - Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 15 Sep 17
Why Huxley? Every new starter benefits from our induction and industry-envied training programme. By kick-starting your recruitment career with us, you can be assured that all your learning and development needs will be met to the highest standard. Ultimately, we take pride in our organic growth - in fact 90% of our directors started out as Trainee Recruitment Consultants at Huxley! If you are an able and committed individual, you will soon find yourself in managerial roles.
As a Trainee Consultant in our Singapore office, you will be responsible for recruiting your own vertical market with a focus on high-end staffing solutions within the very lucrative Banking and Finance industry. You will be working alongside top billers and will be provided with comprehensive training to ensure that you have all the support you need to excel.
- Understanding the Recruitment industry and area of specialisation
- Supporting team members on the resourcing of specific roles for clients using various sourcing strategies
- Prospecting clients to build and maintain business relationships, building rapport and trust
- Maintaining relationship with existing clients
- Identifying and pitching to new clients in your area of specialisation.
- Writing persuasive adverts on behalf of your clients, to attract Candidates of a decent calibre
- Screening Candidates over telephone or meeting them face to face to ascertain their suitability to the roles
- Matching Clients & Candidates requirement
- Managing both the Candidate's and Client's expectations throughout the interview and negotiation process
In return what can we offer you?
* You will be part of a truly global organisation with a market leading brand
* The best training in the business
* An in house candidate database that has been continually developed and improved over the last twenty years to allow consultants in all of our global offices to reach the most niche talent to solve our customers problems
* A truly global organisation that can offer international relocation once you have worked for us for a certain period of time
* A structured career plan and fixed promotion targets that gives you the opportunity to truly take charge of your career and reap the rewards for your hard work
* A strong commission scheme that is paid monthly
* Holiday sales incentives to places like Bali, Korea, Shanghai etc
* Monthly lunch clubs incentives which include Michelin star restaurants, afternoons on private yachts and afternoons spent at the W hotel on Sentosa Cove.
Do you have what it takes?
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with fluency in English
- Desire to work in a highly competitive, goal-oriented and fast-paced sales environment
- Exceptional relationship-building and networking skills
How to apply You can apply in various different ways: by simply applying to this advert or if you're not quite ready and would like some more details, then please feel free to give me a call, find Aditi Singh on LinkedIn and connect/send a message.
EA License No : 09C5506 | Business Reg No: 200720126E | R1330275
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)