Reference Data Business Analyst
- You be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
An established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of market data and pricing data. Offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of reference data, business analysis, change management and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
- Change management in market data cost review
- Gaining buy-in from COO/Business Heads on current spend and potential areas for savings
- Project managing displacement users from requirements gatherings via surveys, trials preparation, trial feedbacks and regular updates to stakeholders.
- Ensuring successful trial sign off by resolving users’ issues or escalating it for enhancement
- Workflow and product knowledge of Financial Market, Wealth Management, Operations, Compliance divisions
- Re-engineered the Product and Pricing Data team processes
- Created a generic feed for pricing that improved the process
- Continuous involvement in the Equities build-out project
- Built the connectivity between the main product data depository and downstream systems used for trading and settlement
- Created the Target Operating Model for the Wealth systems to leverage on the data from Investment Banking strategic product database
- Handled mandatory vendor change projects
- Holds 8 years of experience in Reference Data with huge contribution to process and system enhancements.
- Experience in Project Management and Business Analysis with focus on systems integration, regulatory, process re-engineering and build-out projects in Wealth management, Investment Banking and Asset Management
- Knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle, Agile methodology.
- Strong Equities, Funds and Equity Derivatives product knowledge
- Holds problem-solving, excellent analytical skills and communication skills, strong leadership skills, attention to detail and innovative solutions.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and a multi-cultural organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or may contact me at 98890795
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057