- Up to SGD95k base per annum + VB
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore
- 12 Jul 18
Regional APAC Tax Analyst / Assistant Manager
Newly Created Regional APAC Tax Analyst / Assistant Tax Manager with a Leading MNC A leader in their industry and with exciting growth plans for their regional operations based out of Singapore, our client is looking to hire a newly created position as Regional APAC Tax Analyst / Assistant Tax Manager to support the tax function.
With some Corporate Income Tax and Transfer Pricing fundamentals within the Big 4 (and/or Commercial MNCs), this position will support the Regional & Global Tax Head with the below responsibilities:
- Support local finance teams with the preparation of tax documentation, tax compliance work and tax audits;
- Support in developing transfer pricing policies and required documentation;
- Analysis of income tax reporting both at a local and regional level (including reporting, budgeting & forecasting);
- Assist and support in technical planning & research to ensure tax efficiency and compliance;
- Administer/coordinate documentation required for government incentives, grants & related activities;
- Advising local finance teams and business stakeholders on tax related matters
Successful candidates can look forward to joining a globally renowned MNC at an exciting growth phase, and to take his/her career ahead given the platform of continued opportunities provided for their internal talent.
- Bachelor Accounting / Finance Degree and CA / CPA
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years’ of Corporate Income Tax, Transfer Pricing and related tax experience, gained from a Big 4 and/or Commercial MNC
- Regional tax and tax incentive experience will be an added advantage
- Dynamic, driven, sharp, results-oriented and with strong understanding of business operations & key drivers
- Switched on and with a positive go-getting attitude towards learning and contributing
- Strong written and spoken English communications, in order to liaise with the regional teams
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org thank you.
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1108933
Charterhouse is a boutique executive search firm with footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East. We offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variaty of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.