Regional Account Manager (RAM -Senior Banker)
- Global Subsidiaries Group (GSG) serves a select number of world leading corporations that demand the highest standards and world class / quality coverage
- We strive to be the market's leading provider of financial services to local affiliates of Citi Banking Clients: the world's largest and most prominent multi-national corporations
- The GSG RM acts as the central client contact in the country / region and orchestrates the local delivery and execution of the Bank's broad spectrum of products and services
- The role will based in Singapore reporting to the Head of GSG APAC
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Own a portfolio of accounts as the Regional Account Manager across the Industrials, Consumer & Healthcare & TMT Sectors based out of Singapore
- Complete P&L Ownership of the Client Portfolio across the Asia Pacific region including Japan
- As the Lead Regional Banker for the portfolio, responsible for leveraging the Citi franchise (regional and global) and delivering Citi to the client across the APAC Region
- Responsible for Deal Origination across banking products, Overall relationship Returns and Cross-Sell.
- Responsible for ensuring Seamless Delivery of the Citi network, lead client initiatives and bridge the geographic coverage gap between PAMs and the in-country SAMs.
- Partner with the PAM Teams and be responsible for leading and driving the client coverage strategy for the APAC Region
- Lead the effort with product partners to identify, structure and deliver bespoke solutions across the product universe
- Understand and evaluate client risks and apply established policies and guidelines
- Responsible for Prospecting within the aforementioned industry sectors and be the knowledge champion for the Geography (intra-APAC) & Products as identified and assigned
- Capitalize on the structured funding and FX opportunities the current environment is providing. Strong knowledge of FX products, derivatives, structured lending represents strong pluses for the candidate.
- Identify and anticipate RFP cycles that would represent a window of opportunity to penetrate low 'share of wallet' relationships.
- Work on deep account planning, analyze share of wallet, competitive position of the bank and growth opportunities
- Develop relationships at CFO level and identify key CEOs and Senior decision making levels in order to incorporate strategic corporate finance solutions as part of the array of our offering.
- Important focus on Content Delivery by capitalizing on the work produced internally in Citi (e.g. Financial Strategies Group), industry expertise as well as by being fully acquainted of the external business, economic and operating environment in the relevant industry and within APAC.
- Build a strong pipeline of (i) Assets, both on Trade and Loans, either traditional lending opportunities or structured lending solutions, (ii) Episodic transactions capitalizing rapidly on the dynamic environment characterizing Asia.
- Demonstrate in-depth and broad product expertise, in particular those with more complex characteristics: Capital Markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives, Export Agency Financing, and other Structured Financings
- Good understanding of the local / regional competitive environment
- Self-starters who are willing to OWN, LEAD and DRIVE the APAC client relationship
- Product versatility desired across Risk, Capital Markets and Flow products
- Experience in dealing with multiple geographies while working in coverage positions would be a plus
- Strong Appreciation of Cultural and Matrix sensitivities a must
- Overall banking (CIB) experience of 12 + years of which, at least 5-8 years of Front-Line Coverage experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- MBA qualification or advanced degree would be highly advantageous (or equivalent experience)
- Credit Risk Officer Designation preferable.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .