Regional Audit & Compliance Manager (US MNC)
- Base Salary + Performance Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln HR Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7787
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
This is a Regional Audit and Compliance Manager position based in Singapore, covering the Asia Pacific region. This is an individual contributor role.
- To support the Company’s Audit and Compliance Program. This may include development of policies or procedures, education and training, investigations, monitoring, auditing and reporting.
- To implement, maintain and manage effective processes to help ensure that regional activities are conducted in compliance with relevant laws and regulations and company policies, including but not limited to anti-corruption, anti-competition, data privacy, Sarbanes-Oxley and records management.
- Active participation and joint leadership in support of local or regional Compliance program.
- Coordinate the internal & external audit activity & follow up (including travel to Asia Pacific sites).
- Support financial analysis of regional strategic initiatives as required from time-to-time.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of audit, compliance or governance experience.
- Knowledge of Anti-Bribery and Corruption principles highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley control requirements with experience working in an international company based in Asia.
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Approx. 20% regional business travelling is to be expected.